10 - 12 Years
Responsible for Company’s Marketing and Sales Functions and Achieve Business Targets in Export and Domestic Markets for Its Main and By-products.
· Understand the Product Portfolio of the Company and Its Application Across Its Market
· Achieve Annual Business Plan Targets with Respect to Volume and Prices
· Liaise with Existing Customers to Secure Orders and Tap Newer Markets and Customers
· Coordinate with the Manufacturing Plant for Planning and Execution of Orders
· Understand and Comply with all Export Regulations
· Responsible for Shipping, Logistics and Documentation of all Shipments Until Receipt of Payment
· Oversee and Train the Team Members
· Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Export of Chemical Products
· B.sc Chemistry or Related Chemical Degree Along with Mba/export-import Management Certificate Courses.
|Salary||10 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||10 - 12 Years|