Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We are looking for a talented Senior Unity Developer to join our gaming team. As a Unity Developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
To ensure success as a Unity Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail. A top-class Unity Developer can visualize, design, and code games that speak directly to the target market.
• Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
• Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
• Planning and implementing game functionality.
• Transforming design ideas into functional games.
• Designing and building game codes.
• Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
• Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
• Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
• Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
• Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
• In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
• Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
• Experience with console and mobile game development.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience with memory and space optimization.
• Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
*NO WORK FROM HOME*
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Unity Developer Unity3D Game developer game development|
|Contact Person||Naresh Mistry,|
|Address||A-32, 4th Floor, Earth Eon, Opp. Urmi School, Sama Talav, Sama Savli Road,|