Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by Design/Project Department.
2. Maintain the BOQ with updates from suppliers until after awarding the contract.
3. Receiving the price quotations. (competitive quotes), prepare schedule of comparison
4. Establish delivery terms, time and stages of inspection for the supply with Project Management Team.
5. Negotiate best rates, payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
6. Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
7. Issuance of Purchase order, tracking and expediting of Shipment.
8. Handle Delivery and inspection of items. Assist in Insurance claims, if any.
9. Client acceptance/rejection, warranties and other related follow up matters with the supplier
10. Keep updated with market developments and work on new Vendor Development.
11. Report on budget versus actual performance on project-wise basis
12. Assist Tendering and Costing Department as required.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Purchase Coordinator planning Scheduling Vendor Development Procurement Engineer|
|Contact Person||Naresh Mistry|
|Address||A-32, 4th Floor, Earth Eon, Opp. Urmi School, Sama Talav, Sama Savli Road, Sama,|